Thursday, July 03, 2008

To be young again just one more day to enjoy the Big Top Circus

Sad news today...



Bozo AKA Larry Harmon, passed away


I loved watching the big top circus.
My childhood seemed to be full of various mid day TV shows. The big three in southern Ca when I was young, Sheriff John, Bozo the Clown, and Hobo Kelly, at certain ages in my youth would either entertain or add something even if it was just a smile. Life was simpler then but I think it's looking at the world with the fleeting naivety that a child of the 60's had something to do with it.

It's just another piece of my life that is changing that I can't control. My mood shifts to melancholy when these bits of my childhood are gone forever except for the memories. Rest in Peace Bozo, we may have tears in our eyes but we will never forget the smiles you gave the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here