Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Triple shot Monday

I've been slacking the last few weeks at answering the SP questions. So here is a triple shot.

Question of the Week #5

Boy, time flies. Summer is when many of us head out on vacation/holiday. So, this week’s question/s has us wondering:

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?

I like to go somewhere new that I've never been before. Research all the neat locals only nuances and take the back roads.

2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

Bora Bora


Question of the Week #6

Since thinking about holidays/vacations is SO much fun, let’s continue with the theme…

Questions #6
What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?

I usually take a small portable project. I have a rug in wip that normally is my travel project. 9 inch squares on circs.

If you’d like to share a story…Tell us about a time that you packed too much knitting or were stranded without knitting.

We attended a dye party with the intentions of dyeing and didn't bring the spinning wheel or knitting and paid the price.

Question of the Week #7

We are all creatures of habit and when it comes to sitting down to knit, it’s no different…

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?

I love to spin on the south facing balcony. Depending on the project I like to walk for lunch and knit while I walk listening to some tunes. Knitting with my friends at the various knit groups is always fun.

and

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?

Comfy chair if I'm sitting, my MP3 player if I'm alone, and a cold soft drink (cherry coke)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here