Friday, May 25, 2007

My Secret Pal gift arrived!

A final surprise awaited me on my doorstep when we arrived home from the Sitch & Pitch Game.

Each item was identified and brighly wrapped in colorful tissue like a separate little presents.




A cute little map and post cards from her home town and state. Listing her favorite shopping haunts




Beads to make my own stitch markers.

A magnet for the fridge I love love love love Fridge magnets.

A Kazoo and Harmonica to make music when I'm not in the mood to learn the song on guitar.

We all need a shirt to wear to family occasions so we don't have to talk to relatives we don't like. or just because it's fun to wear.

Knitting tools to put in my travel bag. I do lots of travel for business and it's nice to have all the essentials.

A wonderful book to learn Continental Knitting with. I plan to try the new method on my next new project. Don't want to change gage ( my way procrastinating)

A new book to inspire me and give me something to reach for.

I must admit this is the coolest item in the box. Unspun, Undyed wool from Iceland. My secret pal was reading my blog because she knows that I love "special" not so ordinary fiber to work with.

Thank You So Very Much Secret Pal!

4 comments:

  1. Great gifts! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool goodies! I bet that Icelandic yarn is interesting.

    Let me know how the continental learning goes - i've wanted to learn but each time I try I get a cramped hand and feel like I'm learning to knit all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Oh, I am glad that you like the wool and hope that you enjoy the rest of the items. I sent you all your stuff all in one box. Do you have a clue who I am?? :)

    SP10
    rabidknitter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky puppy! What great (and appropriate) gifts! Isn't it interesting how crafters mostly love to receive tools and raw materials, anything to be used in creating new stuff. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here