Sunday, December 16, 2007

The swapping is complete.

Today was the day to put the swaps to bed. I know that I was supposed to be done already but I was a bad swapper this round. I went over board on the first shipment as usual but I should have sent the follow up box sooner. One box off to the UK for the PRGE and the other for the Secret Pal in North Carolina. I also received my final box from my Secret Pal Spoiler last week. Two beautiful hanks of yarn that I love.



Malabrigo in a Wonderful Celery green. I'm not usually a green lover but some shades look very nice. The sheen to this yarn almost looks like silk, very soft and the color is fabulous.

The second hank was one of my colors used in my mitered square rug.

Mano del Uruguay in colorway 107
Thank you Secret Pal Whoever you are. I know you live in Oakland. :) Thank you !

I'm not sure if I'm going to do the next round of Secret Pals. I enjoy the hunt for just the right gifts and then spoil away, but I have so much going on and I just want to be fair to the others in the swap.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:01 AM

    I'm with you on the secret pal thing - I've been a bad pal this round and think I'm going to sit out a few rounds. Just yesterday, I sent out the final package to my pal and to be honest I really didn't enjoy it this time around. Hope the next rounds are more enjoyable for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here