Sunday, December 16, 2007

Woolgirl December shipment

My Woolgirl sock club arrived Saturday. I was in three clubs as late as three months ago but I let one expire without renewing. The Woolgirl and Yarn Tree have raised the bar for sock clubs.

If you have purchased from Woolgirl in the past, then you know the detail she puts into each order.

Her sock club shipments always have some nice extras. This month was no different.

The little brown bag had two packs of cider and some real cinnamon sticks along with some tree decorated taffy.
There was a cute Chistmas Tree shaped tape measure and a Mama Llama stitch marker as little extras with this shipment. Nice pattern written specifically for the yarn. This month we had an option for fingering weight or DK and I chose DK just because I don't have many patterns for DK and I wanted to see the hand dyed DK she would provide.


The Yarn is from "The Unique Sheep"



SuperWool Superwash Merino 4 oz @ 270+ yards of DK heaven. VERY soft and a special colorway for the club. Spruce Sprigs WG1107 5% of the profits from Unique Sheep are donated to charity. Last but not least there was a 10% coupon for my next purchase from Woolgirl.


Thanks Jen, you have a very loyal customer here!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That green yarn look amazing, I adore green color and that yarn look so soft and beautiful! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm it look so so fabulous! Enjoy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Jerry. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here