Days like this give me reasons to ponder.
I have learned to be thankful everyday not just a certain Thursday in November.
- I have a roof over my head
- Food to sustain my body, not always the normal 3 squares but why be normal when you grow old, have a slice of pumpkin pie for breakfast or pancakes for dinner once in a while.
- Employment to sustain my somewhat comfortable lifestyle
- Two incredible children
- My best friend/lover/soul mate/partner/wife. Everything is better with you.
- I must give special thanks to the yarn Gods for Silk Merino and Cashmere, we are not worthy.
- Leo Fender, George Fullerton and the music gods for without you, the music I love may not exist.
- Stretch pants for days like these.
- My friends and family near and far
- To watch Jerry Springer instead of being on the stage.
- and everyday I wake up for another turn in the circus, no matter what ring I'm in.