Saturday, June 07, 2008

another Meme

Janel tagged me with the meme that has been floating around.

  1. What was I doing 10 years ago...
    • I was working at an aircraft latching company as a programming supervisor.
    • Coaching my son's baseball games and watching my daughter's softball games.
    • Going to night school, I think I was enrolled in calculus 10 years ago.
    • Married to my now ex-wife
    • I wasn't spinning, knitting, or playing guitar.

  2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
    • Fill out my expense report for the week.
    • Have my time card and expense report signed before my supervisor leaves for the day.
    • Take care of some Fatherly duties
    • Empty some bobbins by plying up some singles. ( I now have 5 empty bobbins)
    • Respond to some overdue e-mails.

  3. Snacks I enjoy:
    • If you put this in the order of what I eat the most of it would be easier. Mission corn tortilla strips. The one pound bag.
    • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups And Reese's Stix
    • Dr. Pepper & Cherry Coke to drink
    • Red Licorice
    • Late night bowl of cereal
    • When I was young, I had a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese before dinner.

  4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
    • Invest so I would never worry about money ever again.
    • Set aside college funds for my children so they can attend school and work towards a career to be self sufficient.
    • Pay off my family's mortgages. ( I have a small family)
    • Build a fairly large custom home on the beach in San Diego county so I could walk out each morning and surf. It would have a large upstairs deck so I could spin in the evenings or relax in the sun.
    • Open a shop that is all about our hobbies. Fiber arts, spinning, knitting etc. Cycling, guitars, jewelry. Offering free classes and instruction to those who want to learn. Hire a small but passionate staff who want to share their skills with others.
    • Spend a long vacation in Tahiti and Bora Bora Long enough where I would get home sick and want to go home.
    • Travel to 6 of the 7 continents. I don't like the cold so I would omit the Antarctic trip.
  5. Places I have lived
    • Buena Park until I was 6
    • West Garden Grove until I was 22
    • West Anaheim in my first apartment
    • Moved to my first home. We bought a new mobile home in Anaheim 9 months after we were married November "82"
    • Moved back to West Garden Grove and bought a regular tract home.
    • Moved back to Anaheim
    • Tustin where we live now

      Most of you have already done this so, no tagging from me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here