- 4 hanks of Classic Elite Yarns Miracle 50/50 Alpaca Tencel 108 yards each in a copper color.
- 2 hanks of Blue Sky Alpaca 100% alpaca 109 yards each Black colorway
- 2 hanks of Jade Sapphire 6 ply Mongolian Cashmere 150 yards each Sterling colorway.
- 1 hank of hand dyed "Yarns To Dye for"merino/cashmere 123 yards blue purple pink
- 5 hanks of Noro Cash Iroha silk 100 yards each in Denim
- Vintage Lorna's Laces hand dyed Shepard Worsted 225 yards in a light blue green yellow. This is the Lorna's Laces before it was sold, while it was still a hand dyed yarn.
- 10 hanks of Noro Silk Garden 110 yards each Colorway 232
- 2 hanks of Louet Gems 100% merino sock yarn 185 yards each in Burgundy colorway
- 1 Fleece Artist Sea Wool sock yarn 350 meters in bronze colorway.
- 1 hank of hand spun wool 110 yards hand dyed in Lilac
- one hank of hand dyed merino/cashmere boucle from one of our friends who hand spins and hand dyes in a beautiful monochomatic teal color
- One skein of Mama Llama yarns original sock yarn 425 yards in Angelika colorway. My favorite colorway of Catherine Kerth.
- 2 hanks of La Petite Knitterie Hand paints sock yarn hand dyed by Lori Lawson of Capistrano Fiber Arts Studio in a peach colorway
Ok I need to take the picture of the 2nd prize now and list the yarns so if your awake and have me on blog lines enjoy.
Bet we have more entries next time..... Oh the 2nd prize is almost as much as the 1st prize