I saw this on a bunch of blogs and had a few spare minutes
SCATTERGORIES ... and it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!
My name: Jerry
1. Famous Singer/Band: Jackie Wilson, James Hunter, Jimmy Thackery, Joan Jett, John Waite, Joey Ramone. I could go on and on here
2. Four letter word: Jerk
3. Street: Jasmine
4. Color: Jade Green
5. Gifts/Presents: Jump Rope
6. Vehicle: Jaguar
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Junk??? lol
8. Boy Name: John
9. Girl Name: Juliette
10. Movie Title: Jaws, Jerry Maguire, The Jungle Book (1967 version)
11. Drink: Jack Daniels (not a drinker and never even tried it but it was the only answer I could come up with
12. Occupation: Jeweller
13. Celebrity: Johnny Carson
14. Magazine: Journal of Addictive Diseases
15. U.S. City: Jacksonville
16. Pro Sports Teams: Jets
17. Fruit: Jakfruit
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Jack hammers in the street?
19. Something You Throw Away: junk
20. Things You Shout: Jumanji!
21. Cartoon Character: Jane Jetson