Friday, August 10, 2007

Here is the 2nd place consolation prize

After purging the yarn we discovered that we had too much for just one gift so we split it and thought why not share with the lovely participants of our game.





  1. 9 skeins of Noro Silk Garden in colorway 84
  2. 2 balls of Lana Gatto 100% cashmere 82 yards each in colorway white
  3. 2 hanks of Steadfast Sedona wool/mohair hand dyed 190 yards each monochromatic orange
  4. 2 hanks of Classic Alpaca 100% superfine alpaca 110 yards each in a slate with red purple blue undertones.
  5. 3 hanks of Lorna's Laces Shephard sock 215 yards each in Carrot colorway
  6. 3 balls of Regia Bamboo Color sock yarn 200m each in a mixed blue colorway
  7. 3 balls of Noro Kuryon 100m each in colorway 152
  8. 1 skein of Mama Llama yarns Original sock yarn 425 yards in colorway Vino.

    I'm shipping a hank of the indie dyed yarn to promote some of my favorite fiber artist. Please follow the link and enjoy some of the nicest yarns available. I would have given the squish Mama Llama but we love it too much and it makes the nicest couch socks for us. The 1st place also had La Petite Knitterie Hand paints sock yarn hand dyed by Lori Lawson of Capistrano Fiber Arts Studio. Sorry no Posh yarn in this give-a-way either. Maybe next time. No I don't get compensated for this I just want these wonderful people to prosper and continue to produce the beautiful yarns for years to come. Thank your Lori and Catherine for the work you do to produce such beautiful yarn.

Stay tuned to see who gets what....

I know I'm cruel too.

I will post all the entries but I will leave the names off so you don't have to worry. You know what one was yours and for those of you who didn't play? I hope to see you next time.

Good morning and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here