8 Random things:
- I have 18 pairs of shoes. Sorry ladies no Christian Louboutin here. He doesn't make mens shoes and I doubt he would make size 15 anyway. A few nice dress shoes and some leather loafers and my favorite Doc Martins.
- Work life seems less important the older I get
- Bora Bora is my lotto vacation destination
- I'm afraid of heights but not of being in tall buildings or flying. Seems like the older I get the more severe it has become.
- I miss driving a stick shift car.
- Before the age of 21 I was a Motocross Racer, Bicycle racer, surfer, Boy Scout, Auto Mechanic, and Machinist.
- Mrs. Twisted says I'm the best wife she has ever had.
- I never played in youth sports ( baseball basketball football) as a child and learned to play baseball as my son learned T-ball 13 years ago. I let them play any and all sports and loved being the assistant coach.