Monday, January 28, 2008

Lorelai arrives at Casa De Twisted

Look what arrived right on schedule.

My Fricke S160DT


After a half hours worth of assembly she was complete.



She spins like a dream. Smooth and effortless to treadle. Five different spinning ratios make it easy to spin any fiber.


Amy from Spunky Eclectic sent this hand painted Romney as a thank you for the order.

I purchased this Falklands fiber to try it out. Colorway Chocolate Cherries.

So very excited but right now I'm going to go spin some more practice yarn on Lorelai. oh Yes, My wheel is named Lorelai Victoria. I'll have fiber pics soon

Life Is Good

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:23 AM

    Yeaaaaaaaaaaa, glad it arrived in perfect condition...Love the Chocolate Cherries, which by the way is my fav...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeee Haw! This has been a long time coming. I am so happy for you. Isn't Lorelai pretty!?

    I don't remember seeing the metal part that the drive band sits on and makes the different speeds for the bobbin. I like that. It looks well made. Smoooooooth.

    Have fun getting to know each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:00 AM

    :-) use her well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:31 PM

    Enjoy your wheel! I hope you have tons of years of happy spinningness together. Please tell me you joined Amy's fiber club? It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jerry, how sweet! You named your wheel after my car! [Well, not the Victoria part.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing her and you at the next spinning group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does the fact that you haven't updated your blog in almost a week mean that you have been at the spinning wheel rather than the computer????

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here