Friday, January 11, 2008

Mini Update

Hi all.


Little knitting update. The scarf is 32% complete. I won't bore you all with WIP pictures.



This is the mega week for of knitting groups. Wednesday was our weekly pub knit night, Thursday was the UCI group night and Friday is the monthly men's knit night.


Making plans to meet new people next week at the whole foods knit in public night.



Stash update... I finished the sock yarn inventory and the stash will show 60 + more hanks of sock weight than last summer. I have a pile of yarn ready to be photographed and then stacked away. I will try to load some of it on Ravelry this weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We're expecting low 70 deg weather. :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG too funny! I tried and tried to get a babysitter to cover my girl from 6 til my husband got home at 7-7:30 so I could go to -pub knitting last night! That would have been so funny if I had gotten one! HA! It was Wednesday? Well, anyway, I'm going to Whole Foods so I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo! I LOVE WIP Pictures :) I'd love to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here