Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Blogaversary coming!!!!!!!!

Ok all you readers of the Twisted Knitster blog. MARK YOUR CALENDARS..... Approx July 8th and July 9th we are celebrating the unofficial Blogaversary. If you were here for the 3K visitor game it was quite fun. Well this is a bit different. Mrs. Twisted and I both love Jeopardy and thought it would be fun to modify it for TwistedBlogJeopardy with YouTube answers read by yours truly, I may even dress up like Alex Trebek. I am going to try and create the game as it could be played from the comfort of your computer anywhere in the world. We are trying to work out the logistics, post the rules and game play soon. It will be a drawing from the correct answers to make it to the Final TwistedBlogJeopardy round where three contestants will get one question. The categories are quite fun and I hope this will be as entertaining for you as it will be for me. If you know me personally then you know this will be a three ring circus even if just to watch but I hope you all want to participate. All you lurkers out there this is your opportunity to jump in and have fun. The winner or winners will be rewarded very well. This is a stash reduction game for me and who knows what else will ship with it but trust me it will be worth your effort. Know your Twisted History and be prepared for a few Twists of my own.

4 comments:

  1. oooohhh! Jeopardy! LUV it! I hope you realize that you and Alex Trebek are only 3 degrees of separation away from each other, via my contestant college friend Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:13 PM

    I noticed my name under "Friends of the Twisted". I am so honored!! Thank you.

    I just realized that we started out blogs at about the same time. It is that parallel universe thing again.

    It sounds like you are cooking up something very very fun.

    Punkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:24 AM

    Sounds like quite a task...but I am intruiged :)

    -Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:42 PM

    Is it wrong that I'm most excited about you dressing up as Alex Trebek? Hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here