Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monday short post

Tonight we had the chance to knit with a long time friend and catch up. The group was meeting inside due to the possibility of smoke but we sat outside because we bought food from another place and enjoyed our time with our friend. At 9:00 the Corner Bakery closed and many of them went home while a few wanted more and we joined them in Starbucks until they closed. Never closed a Starbucks before but we had a good time talking to some of the ladies. I forgot my scarf pattern so I spent the night on the lace skirt and made some wonderful progress.

Not much else really for today. I will try to do better tomorrow.

Life is Good

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:50 AM

    It was so good to hang out with you guys! It's been too long.

    Also, I have to go back for jury duty on January 6th, so hey, knitting again on the night of the 5th?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here