1. Why did you join PRGE?
The biggest reason was
2. What are your five favorite things?
a. Spending time with my wife
b. Lately I’ve been enjoying spinning. I just received my first wheel and it’s so relaxing.
c. Knitting daily so I see progress that feeds my drive to completion.
d. Sharing the love of fiber arts. Sharing or teaching in general. Seeing the “light bulb” come on and watching the aha moment take place.
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
a. My first project
b. A guitar neck cover
c. My last pair of socks
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
a. Concert tickets to a local club.
b. A CD of a band that is yet unknown and sounds like they are on the brink of making it
c. Something that tugs at my heart in a good way.
d. An inspiring book of patterns or techniques
e. A cool concert Tee (2xl in black please)
5. What are your three favorite yarns?
a. Dream in Color Smooshy
b. Sarah’s Yarns Cashmere/Silk or silk blends
c. Handmaiden Seasilk
What are your three least favorite yarns?
e. Anything scratchy or something you wouldn’t want next to your skin.
f. Something you can find in most yarn shops. I love the hidden treasure that isn’t in all the shops yet.
6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
a. See’s Dark Chocolate truffles. I usually stand in line and pick a box of the ones I love instead of the assortment.
b. White Chocolate Chip Raspberry Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
c. Crème Brûlée
e. My own Jello Pudding Cake
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
a. The Beach Boys Music and most 50’s doo-wop
b. Singing in the car
c. Shopping for my wife
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
a. Friday night relaxation.
b. The probability of a yarn crawl.
c. Knitting or spinning with my groups
d. Watching the weekly Netflix movies on either Saturday or Sunday morning
9. What do you collect?
10. When is your birthday?
October 5th 1959 Yes
11. Do you have any wishlists?
a. On the sidebar
12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about?
Did I mention acrylic? Lol just kidding no allergies…
13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun?
I work as an Engineer to feed my habits and put a roof over our heads.
Fun huh? Trying to live everyday without regrets. Enjoy the sunny days here in
14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
I’m an open book
Read my blog and you will see the other side of me and realize that it’s ok to be different. If you think you know me by this list of questions